Are looking on how to prepare Champignons in sour cream then you have come to the right place
This dish contains a lot of proteins, it is useful for athletes, and in general for those who build muscle mass. For a romantic dinner it is not bad to cook such mushrooms, especially those who generally like mushrooms, their delicate, unique aroma. It is better to use for this dish, young champignons and not very fatty sour cream. The dish during preparation acquires a slightly perceptible nutty taste.
Champignons 1 kg.
Sour cream 200 gr.
Bulb 1 pc.
Garlic 3 cloves.
Olive oil 30 gr.
Black pepper to taste.
Bay leaf 2 pcs.
Salt and spices for mushrooms to taste.
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add the washed and brushed mushrooms and lightly fry together with onions.
- Then pour the sour cream.
- Add crushed garlic, pepper, and other spices as you wish.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Then cut finely parsley and fall asleep in our sauce.
- Cover and turn off the fire.
- In ten minutes you can serve on the table. This dish is eaten hot.
688 total views, 12 views today